Monday, March 16, 2009

Testimonials from Clients

HA! Thank you so much Linda. Everything you wrote was 100% accurate and as soon as I changed my attitude, John was a perfect angel again and my backache was gone! Debbie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Linda, I just wanted to let you know that I have been working on living in the moment. I am learning that every single moment is a gift from God. Whenever I question that, I pray on it and I receive a positive answer. For example I had to send out invitations to a party we are having and I really didn't feel like it but I remembered that every moment is a blessing so I asked where is the blessing here. Then I realized think about how happy those people are going to be to think that you thought of them. Suddenly it felt more like a privelege and I actually found enjoyment doing them. Thank you for pointing out to me the blessings in every moment in the journey. Renee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is all great stuff Linda. Thank you. I love it when things become clear after I talk to you. I have lots to work on, but none of it seems to be overwhelming, which is a good thing. Jeannie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you. I have felt much better and seem to have taken a step forward with the walnut.
Pam
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for your help and support. Your gifts and knowledge bring much healing to my life and the world around us. Thank you for being available. I send much love and light. Sue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for your wonderful and kind insights that help me to heal and move forth. If you remember, I was the woman who asked for help as I had constant thoughts of suicide and defeat. Linda,You are a blessing in my life. Tara
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for helping me out. Its always wonderful to work with you. I hope to continue my healing in the future. Dottie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know.....I think I am starting to figure it out.......I "knew" that I needed a break from the apples (and I eat raisins like it's my job) and I knew that the rice dream milk was going to be an issue, I just didn't listen to that internal voice. And I knew which stones I needed to take a break from.......I just questioned myself. So, this is all very good. I think I need to realize that a lot of this is very fluid, as in, changing.....and that I need to be able to be aware and pay attention to my body. And then, most improtantly, listen to it! I think that's the hard part. Thank you so much for your guidance. It has been such a pleasure "growing" under your guidance. :) Gena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Linda,My surgery was thursday, and I not too sore at all. The Arnica and Hypericum are working because I never any of the prescription of Vicodon that the Doctor gave me.I'm taking it slow, have a Doctor's appointment on Thursday. Thank you Linda! Cath
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to mention to you how amazing Will has been lately. His true self is shining through now, and he is a joy and blessing to have with us. We are enjoying him like we never have before. He is peaceful and loving. Thank you for helping guide us to this place. Gina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda: Thank you for your time and insights. I appreciate you and what you do. Susan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Linda! Thanks so much! Of course I will call again in 7 weeks. I do feel a little sanity coming into my life. This all feels right to me and I look forward to changes/shifts in my future. Cheers.. BJ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Linda:We've decided Daisy''s course of natural medication is over. The growth is still growing and quite large. The good news is there is still no pain and she's still a happy dog, enjoying her walks and her life. I've even been taking her with me on short trips like in her younger days, which she loves! Thank you so much for mentally preparing her for her final journey. She and I seem to have accepted this and so the rest is spending quality time together. Thanks again from the bottom of our hearts. Love Janet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Linda:Thank you for another layer. I thought this card is kind of symbolic to me - blowing in the wind! Bobbi Jo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Linda: I am so grateful and happy to see another layer of the onion peeling away on my emotional growth. We all have so much to learn about ourselves and I am so blessed to work with you to see (and allow) the growth to continue. Can't wait to see what happens next layer. Mary Ellen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Linda:I look forward to this new path in healing and yes, I know some work it will be. Cheers, BJ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda,I love your “tell it like it is” way of getting the truth across. Truth is what I yearn for – the truth of who I am and to fully express that. Your guidance has helped me so much in many areas of my life. You give me what I need (a dose of reality in plain English) and send me on to create my life. This sounds a little like parenting, but I have accepted that every human being needs a helping hand to stay on their path.You have been that light and I so appreciate your time. Thank you Linda, Chiquita
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Linda:
Many thanks again! What you identified last time we talked makes so much sense on so many levels. So now, time to get to work on it! I’ll call you in about 3 weeks to identify time for our next session. Cordially, Jane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Linda,
Thanks again for your direction. I'll be intrigued to see how these latest essences impact my life. I think I really need this segment to proceed with my books - to remain "on purpose". Love and all good things, Lin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda,Working with you these months has been a true pleasure. I am amazed with the person I have become. Thank you for helping me find my way. All the best, Lisa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LindaI just wanted to let you know that even though I only saw you this past Saturday, I'm already feeling better. Remember how I told you I thought I was coming down with a cold? Well, with everything you told me and the homeopathic remedies I've been taking, I feel much, much better. Thank you again for helping me out, even though I know I have a ways to go before I peel away all the "layers" you were talking about. Take care as you always do and thank you again.Jordan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda,Thank you so much for the phone consult. It is going great so far! You will be happy to hear its been almost two weeks and NO chocolate, caffeine or sugar! Thanks again and I will call you in a few weeks for the next layer. Love, Jaclyn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LindaWow, thank you!!! You are awesome and so incredibly helpful!Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Appointments in Danielson and N Stonington CT, and via Skype, FaceTime and telephone - 1/2 hour session $30.00 US.